Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center, Challenges Program in Florida, provides clients seaside residential rehab with the perfect combination of convenience, serenity, luxury and therapy in Fort Lauderdale.
After a full day of intense therapy, come home to the beach , have a dip in the swimming pool, barbecue or just walk the sandy Fort Lauderdale beaches.
The experienced and professionally trained staff supervises clients at the structured living residences and provide ongoing recovery support throughout the day and evening. Clients are transported by staff to therapy, twelve step meetings, the airport, and recreational activities like airboat rides in the everglades..
Located in an attractive, tropical and serene beach setting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Tour Challenges Florida Residential Rehab
Apartments are fully furnished, 2 or 3-bedroom / 2-bath units complete with cable TV. Some of the on-site amenities at Challenges include:
- Double Occupancy Fully Furnished & Supervised Seaside Apartments
- Cable Television
- Fully Equiped Kitchen with Cookware, Microwave
- Luxurious Swimming Pool
- Basketball Hoops
- Barbecue Area
- Full Laundry & Shopping Service
- Located Near South Florida’s Beautiful Beaches and Shopping
- Walk on the Sandy Beaches & Swim in the Ocean
- Client transportation is Provided by Challenges at No Cost