Challenges is known for its success in the area of relapse treatment and prevention from addictive and co-occurring disorders. Challenges uses highly individualized treatment plans to combat one of the biggest issues in addiction treatment—the high rate of relapse for clients struggling with addiction.
Challenges is featured in the national and local media, go the NEWS page to read more.
Challenges is a nationally recognized “Center of Excellence” in relapse treatment and prevention. The Challenges program uses a wide variety of different approaches in their treatment programs including:
- Technology Enhanced Recovery and Aftercare
- Residential and Full Day/PHP Treatment
- Extended Care Transitional Treatment
- Intensive Out Patient Treatment (IOP/Evenings & Partial Day)
- Flexible, Unique Individualized Treatment Plans
- Alternative Therapies used as part of recovery process.
- Challenges is the first facility in the United States to provide intensive treatment of relapse as a specialty.
- The Center of Excellence award for relapse treatment and prevention was given to Challenges by a leading international expert in the treatment of relapse, Terence Gorski. (Gorski-CENAPS).
Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
Accredited by the ACHA – Agency for Health Care Administration
Challenges is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Challenges has an A+ BBB rating.
If you are not a member of the media and you are interested in learning more about Challenges addiction recovery program, please contact us via our online form or by phone at 888-755-3334.
We can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Challenges Relapse Treatment & Prevention Program
5100 Coconut Creek Parkway
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33063